Paul Sonderman on Kent State University, May 4,… liz on Kent State University, May 4,… Wrangler Rob on “Birther” Nimrods… What is Islam on NWO Packs it in Jan B on Kevin is an idiot
- Teacher v. Private Sector Pay: Don't Buy the Lie
- American Exceptionalism: Manifest Destiny for Shitbirds
- Portable Homeless Shelter-The "EDAR"
- Masthead Pic
- Warren, Ohio: Police, The Secret Service and Nixon's Parade Route
- God's Sacred Weed: Lay Off Michael Phelps
- Randy Newman: Better with Age
- Friday Night Concert Clip: James Brown and Luciano Pavarotti "It's a Man's World"
- Poll: Nearly half of Mississippi Republicans would outlaw interracial marriage
- Kevin is an idiot
Tag Archives: Black Country Communion
Former child prodigy Joe Bonomassa cut his teeth on blues/rock, playing Stevie Ray Vaughn licks by age 7. B.B. King heard him early and was bowled over. By the time he was 12, Bonomassa was opening B.B. King shows, subsequently touring with Buddy Guy, Foreigner, Robert Cray, Stephen Stills, Joe Cocker, Gregg Allman and in 2009 played a stunner of a show at London’s Royal Albert Hall with special guest Eric Clapton. Continue reading