Paul Sonderman on Kent State University, May 4,… liz on Kent State University, May 4,… Wrangler Rob on “Birther” Nimrods… What is Islam on NWO Packs it in Jan B on Kevin is an idiot
- American Exceptionalism: Manifest Destiny for Shitbirds
- Teacher v. Private Sector Pay: Don't Buy the Lie
- Portable Homeless Shelter-The "EDAR"
- God's Sacred Weed: Lay Off Michael Phelps
- Anal Cyst Petitions Court for Removal From Limbaugh’s Sphincter: Part Deaux
- Randy Newman: Better with Age
- Warren, Ohio: Police, The Secret Service and Nixon's Parade Route
- Poll: Nearly half of Mississippi Republicans would outlaw interracial marriage
- Kevin is an idiot
- Bikinis and Heels: BEWARE!
Tag Archives: Jason Bonham
Former child prodigy Joe Bonomassa cut his teeth on blues/rock, playing Stevie Ray Vaughn licks by age 7. B.B. King heard him early and was bowled over. By the time he was 12, Bonomassa was opening B.B. King shows, subsequently touring with Buddy Guy, Foreigner, Robert Cray, Stephen Stills, Joe Cocker, Gregg Allman and in 2009 played a stunner of a show at London’s Royal Albert Hall with special guest Eric Clapton. Continue reading