Al Franken is Minnesota’s senator elect, according to a unanimous 5-0 decision handed down today by Minnesota’s Supreme Court, most of whom are appointees of Tim Pawlenty, Minnesota’s Republicon governor, who had refused to certify election results in the face of sustained challenges by the incumbent, Republicon Norm Coleman. I hear a train a comin’…
- Obama on Equality for Women
- Friday Night Concert Series: Pat Matheny, "Minuano"
- Joe Cocker Woodstock Translation
- GOP Exodus?
- Kent State University, May 4, 1970
- Kings Die at 50: Billy Mays and Michael Jackson
- Michael Jackson, The Media, Death and Ratings
- Rumsfeld to Bush: Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition
- Dr. West changes opinion of President Obama
- Bikinis and Heels: BEWARE!