Al Franken is Minnesota’s senator elect, according to a unanimous 5-0 decision handed down today by Minnesota’s Supreme Court, most of whom are appointees of Tim Pawlenty, Minnesota’s Republicon governor, who had refused to certify election results in the face of sustained challenges by the incumbent, Republicon Norm Coleman. I hear a train a comin’…
rRatza Fraz. on Kent State University, May 4,… “Manifest Destiny”… on American Exceptionalism: Manif… Roy B Fan on ROY BUCHANAN – THE MESSI… online blogging jobs on Michael Jackson, The Media, De… blogging jobs online on If Women Are This Tough, Why A…
- GREATEST THREAT TO AMERICA: "Liberal Media Bias"
- "What is Money?" By Mike Schaefer
- Gentle Giant Announces Reunion Show
- Friday Night Concert Clip: Argent
- Legalized Pot=Less Violence: Some Legislators Soften
- Sinking Like a Stone: Family Home Values
- IMPEACH While There's Still (Barely) Time
- "Birther" Nimrods Officially Denied by Court
- Wells Fargo: SubPrime "Ghetto Loans" to "Mud People"
- The Middle East Sucks