Al Franken is Minnesota’s senator elect, according to a unanimous 5-0 decision handed down today by Minnesota’s Supreme Court, most of whom are appointees of Tim Pawlenty, Minnesota’s Republicon governor, who had refused to certify election results in the face of sustained challenges by the incumbent, Republicon Norm Coleman. I hear a train a comin’…
- Friday Night Concert "Two-fer": Robert Palmer and Marvin Gaye
- An Open Cover Letter to AIG
- Bikinis and Heels: BEWARE!
- Teacher v. Private Sector Pay: Don't Buy the Lie
- The Big Breast
- Wells Fargo: SubPrime "Ghetto Loans" to "Mud People"
- Ryan Montbleau: "75 and Sunny"
- Joe Cocker Woodstock Translation
- Friday Night Concert Clip: Argent
- Tal Wilkenfeld - The River of Life