rRatza Fraz. on Kent State University, May 4,… “Manifest Destiny”… on American Exceptionalism: Manif… Roy B Fan on ROY BUCHANAN – THE MESSI… online blogging jobs on Michael Jackson, The Media, De… blogging jobs online on If Women Are This Tough, Why A…
- The Back Corset
- Livin' on the Edge: Cheerleaders
- Sinking Like a Stone: Family Home Values
- CNN's Cooper: "It's Hard to Talk When You're`Tea-Bagging'"
- Joe Cocker Woodstock Translation
- Study Confirms That a Significant Number of Americans Are Clueless
- Kings Die at 50: Billy Mays and Michael Jackson
- Friday Night Concert Clip: Al Jarreau "Take Five"
- Say it Ain't So, Joe: Wurzlebacher Dissed by P-Town Plumbers
- New Hampshire GOP hate merchant (aka legislator) tags bishop as 'pedophile pimp'
Monthly Archives: February 2010
As the 2010 games beckon, there are several “official” FIFA 2010 World Cup trailers out there, each of which has merit. This one, however, reportedly created by USA fans, captures for me what the games promise. Continue reading
To the uninitiated, Peter Gabriel could be somewhat intimidating, apparently dropped from another planet. His stage presence was carefully crafted and painstakingly performed. Critics claimed that it distracted from the music, which most agreed was top-notch. Continue reading
My wife teaches elementary school. Through the years, she’s regaled me with descriptions and anecdotes of 1st and 2nd graders, who tend to speak with few filters. Yesterday was no exception. Continue reading
In case you hadn’t heard, Air America, the “progressive” talk radio network recently went silent. Having listened to it until recently, through two poorly-funded AM stations in Central Ohio that failed and having worked for a short period for one of them, it was obvious to me that the network was poorly run. Continue reading