rRatza Fraz. on Kent State University, May 4,… “Manifest Destiny”… on American Exceptionalism: Manif… Roy B Fan on ROY BUCHANAN – THE MESSI… online blogging jobs on Michael Jackson, The Media, De… blogging jobs online on If Women Are This Tough, Why A…
- The Back Corset
- Livin' on the Edge: Cheerleaders
- Sinking Like a Stone: Family Home Values
- CNN's Cooper: "It's Hard to Talk When You're`Tea-Bagging'"
- Joe Cocker Woodstock Translation
- Study Confirms That a Significant Number of Americans Are Clueless
- Kings Die at 50: Billy Mays and Michael Jackson
- Friday Night Concert Clip: Al Jarreau "Take Five"
- Say it Ain't So, Joe: Wurzlebacher Dissed by P-Town Plumbers
- New Hampshire GOP hate merchant (aka legislator) tags bishop as 'pedophile pimp'
Daily Archives: March 20, 2011
State trees, state birds, state flowers, state songs, states celebrate their histories, heritage, values, economies and much moreby designating special things to differentiates them and makes them special. Utah recently became the first to add a handgun to its identity. Redneck crackers. Continue reading
Mr. Bayh, clearly pleased to finally be able to openly state his views without fear of personal identity conflict, obviously prizes his new situation and the opportunity to come out of the “democrat party” closet to work shoulder-to shoulder with like-minded co-workers as well as pundits he’s taken marching orders from for decades. He stated, “I’m pleased to offer analysis of public policy and politics to the millions of Americans who get their news from Fox.” Continue reading