- The Middle East Sucks
- Big, Salty Pretzels and Lent
- Right Place, Right Time: Doctor Cornel West
- If I Ever Actually Read a Blog Entitled "Ramblings," Shoot Me
- Former Enron Big Fish Skilling Wants Off Hook
- Bikinis and Heels: BEWARE!
- An Open Cover Letter to AIG
- Ken Burns Loses GM as Backer
- The Dobbsmeister Bows Out
- Portable Homeless Shelter-The "EDAR"
Category Archives: Fux News
National elitism is a crock of shit. We are no better than the best and no worse than the worst among us. The same is true across the planet. The thing about exceptionalism that few of its adherents recognize is that when one is truly exceptional, he or she need not announce it to the rest of the world. Continue reading
Lose Lips Sink Ships: On cruise, key Fox News exec admits lies regarding Obama’s alledged “socialism”
During the 2008 presidential campaign, Fox News exhaustively smeared Barack Obama with charges of “socialism,” a clarion call that rings piercingly throughout the right-wing to this day. Last week Media Matters published audio of Bill Sammon, vice president of News … Continue reading
Mr. Bayh, clearly pleased to finally be able to openly state his views without fear of personal identity conflict, obviously prizes his new situation and the opportunity to come out of the “democrat party” closet to work shoulder-to shoulder with like-minded co-workers as well as pundits he’s taken marching orders from for decades. He stated, “I’m pleased to offer analysis of public policy and politics to the millions of Americans who get their news from Fox.” Continue reading