rRatza Fraz. on Kent State University, May 4,… “Manifest Destiny”… on American Exceptionalism: Manif… Roy B Fan on ROY BUCHANAN – THE MESSI… online blogging jobs on Michael Jackson, The Media, De… blogging jobs online on If Women Are This Tough, Why A…
- The Back Corset
- Livin' on the Edge: Cheerleaders
- Sinking Like a Stone: Family Home Values
- CNN's Cooper: "It's Hard to Talk When You're`Tea-Bagging'"
- Joe Cocker Woodstock Translation
- Study Confirms That a Significant Number of Americans Are Clueless
- Kings Die at 50: Billy Mays and Michael Jackson
- Friday Night Concert Clip: Al Jarreau "Take Five"
- Say it Ain't So, Joe: Wurzlebacher Dissed by P-Town Plumbers
- New Hampshire GOP hate merchant (aka legislator) tags bishop as 'pedophile pimp'
Category Archives: Hypocrites
Many of us watched in disgust the ministrations of our lawmakers as they preened, lied, cried, threatened, insulted one another and worst of all, showed their unbridled contempt for America as conservatives promised to shut down its government. The Tea … Continue reading
National elitism is a crock of shit. We are no better than the best and no worse than the worst among us. The same is true across the planet. The thing about exceptionalism that few of its adherents recognize is that when one is truly exceptional, he or she need not announce it to the rest of the world. Continue reading
Republican tongues are wagging over “coarse” language a Democratic colleague used on Florida’s House floor. As sunshine state rep Scott Randolph (D) debated a bill’s provisions to draw union membership fees from Floridian paychecks, he criticized his conservative counterparts by … Continue reading