- Friday Night Concert "Two-fer": Robert Palmer and Marvin Gaye
- An Open Cover Letter to AIG
- Bikinis and Heels: BEWARE!
- Teacher v. Private Sector Pay: Don't Buy the Lie
- The Big Breast
- Wells Fargo: SubPrime "Ghetto Loans" to "Mud People"
- Ryan Montbleau: "75 and Sunny"
- Joe Cocker Woodstock Translation
- Friday Night Concert Clip: Argent
- Tal Wilkenfeld - The River of Life
Category Archives: NPR
I love rock music. Raised on symphonic, classical and big band, my musical rebellion was fueled by rock. Like most of my generation, upon reaching my teens, I eschewed “serious” music for the sorcery of simpler composition; loud, amplified guitars, … Continue reading
If current urbanization and climate trends continue, by 2050 more than one billion city dwellers will suffer as a dearth of water creates global panic. A study published by the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences predicts that by the middle of the century, an estimated 993 million urbanites will have to make do with a daily water ration of roughly a bathtub full (less than 100 liters [26 gallons]. Continue reading
WASHINGTON- Well, they did it. After threatening for decades, majority House Republicans today passed legislation to deny funds to National Public Radio (NPR). Convening an emergency committee Wednesday to take advantage of a controversy generated by an ambush interview in … Continue reading