- The Middle East Sucks
- Big, Salty Pretzels and Lent
- Right Place, Right Time: Doctor Cornel West
- If I Ever Actually Read a Blog Entitled "Ramblings," Shoot Me
- Former Enron Big Fish Skilling Wants Off Hook
- Bikinis and Heels: BEWARE!
- An Open Cover Letter to AIG
- Ken Burns Loses GM as Backer
- The Dobbsmeister Bows Out
- Portable Homeless Shelter-The "EDAR"
Tag Archives: blogging
After a little better than two years, I’ve decided it’s time for New World Odor to fade into the sunset. I’d like to thank all of my friends and readers who offered support and shared opinions here. Continue reading
I sincerely thank those of you who put up with my wildly fluctuating productivity and even deeper thanks to those among you who comment. You make doing this worthwhile. I mention this not as a prelude to “deep-sixing” NWO, since I have no intention of doing anything of the sort. Continue reading
Since I’ve been hacking away at this seemingly purposeless activity we’ve come to know as “blogging,” I’ve come across thousands, perhaps tens of thousands of blogs, many of which I skim to see if they have any features I think … Continue reading
Last weekend New World Odor achieved a a traffic milestone as it surpassed 100,000 hits. I’d like to thank readers who take the time to read and comment here. Continue reading
New World Odor has only been online several months and sometimes, working alone, it’s a burden to post interesting items daily. Being functionally unemployed helps, much to my lovely wife Susan’s chagrin. Should I actually land gainful employment, I make … Continue reading