- The Middle East Sucks
- Big, Salty Pretzels and Lent
- Right Place, Right Time: Doctor Cornel West
- If I Ever Actually Read a Blog Entitled "Ramblings," Shoot Me
- Former Enron Big Fish Skilling Wants Off Hook
- Bikinis and Heels: BEWARE!
- An Open Cover Letter to AIG
- Ken Burns Loses GM as Backer
- The Dobbsmeister Bows Out
- Portable Homeless Shelter-The "EDAR"
Tag Archives: Chad Smith
Former child prodigy Joe Bonomassa cut his teeth on blues/rock, playing Stevie Ray Vaughn licks by age 7. B.B. King heard him early and was bowled over. By the time he was 12, Bonomassa was opening B.B. King shows, subsequently touring with Buddy Guy, Foreigner, Robert Cray, Stephen Stills, Joe Cocker, Gregg Allman and in 2009 played a stunner of a show at London’s Royal Albert Hall with special guest Eric Clapton. Continue reading