rRatza Fraz. on Kent State University, May 4,… “Manifest Destiny”… on American Exceptionalism: Manif… Roy B Fan on ROY BUCHANAN – THE MESSI… online blogging jobs on Michael Jackson, The Media, De… blogging jobs online on If Women Are This Tough, Why A…
- Big, Salty Pretzels and Lent
- Wells Fargo: SubPrime "Ghetto Loans" to "Mud People"
- Friday Night Concert Clip: Irma Thomas (w/BB)
- Evan Bayh "Comes Out," Joins Fox News
- Friday Night Concert Clip: Al Jarreau "Take Five"
- Twitter Conquers World and I'm Truly Sorry
- Rather Still in Pursuit
- Finally--UN Okays Libyan No-Fly Zone
- Kevin is an idiot
Tag Archives: Delta
Mississippi first etched itself into my psyche as a focal point of the American Civil Rights Movement, in which racist whites fought long and hard to thwart progress, seemingly denying the outcome of the American Civil War; terrorizing, murdering and blocking any and all effort to drag it, scratching and clawing into compliance with national law, including America’s founding documents. Continue reading