rRatza Fraz. on Kent State University, May 4,… “Manifest Destiny”… on American Exceptionalism: Manif… Roy B Fan on ROY BUCHANAN – THE MESSI… online blogging jobs on Michael Jackson, The Media, De… blogging jobs online on If Women Are This Tough, Why A…
- Isolation: The Lady Upstairs
- Medical Marijuana "Tax" in Oregon?
- Portable Homeless Shelter-The "EDAR"
- TAXES: Forget "Pay to Play". I Say, "Pay to Poo".
- WI GOPer Lives Outside District with Mistress (Says Wife)
- "What is Money?" By Mike Schaefer
- Democrats: You WON! Stop Cowering and Start Crowing
- Kevin is an idiot
- Friday Night Concert Clip: Al Jarreau "Take Five"
- Savage Gets FREE Extended CNN Promo
Tag Archives: Electric Lady Studios
One of my favorite chicken-scratch/fusion funk/”southern-fried” (but not “southern”) confections of the late ’60s/early ’70s was Rhinoceros — a concocted “supergroup” conceived and assembled by management at Elektra Records — a label that among other distinctions, recorded at Jimi Hendrix‘s … Continue reading