- The Middle East Sucks
- Big, Salty Pretzels and Lent
- Right Place, Right Time: Doctor Cornel West
- If I Ever Actually Read a Blog Entitled "Ramblings," Shoot Me
- Former Enron Big Fish Skilling Wants Off Hook
- Bikinis and Heels: BEWARE!
- An Open Cover Letter to AIG
- Ken Burns Loses GM as Backer
- The Dobbsmeister Bows Out
- Portable Homeless Shelter-The "EDAR"
Tag Archives: homosexuality
Catholic Priests accused of pedophilia were lured into their immoral acts by gays who now accuse them of deviant behavior. The victims weren’t victimized at all. In fact, they were the aggressors. _______________ Oh, and the reason the Catholic Church … Continue reading
I talk about being Catholic. One aspect of Catholicism I find somewhat therapeutic is that we Catholics can confess and receive forgiveness for their sins. Penance can provide a relief valve for guilt, ideally salvaging self-esteem. Who knows? It does, however seem more positive than trickery and manipulation. Continue reading