- "What is Money?" By Mike Schaefer
- Say it Ain't So, Joe: Wurzlebacher Dissed by P-Town Plumbers
- The Back Corset
- Wells Fargo: SubPrime "Ghetto Loans" to "Mud People"
- Friday Night Concert Series: Pat Matheny, "Minuano"
- Corporal Brett Sanders: Safe and Stateside
- Teacher v. Private Sector Pay: Don't Buy the Lie
- GOP Exodus?
Tag Archives: idiots
I have been interacting on FaceBook with a conservative named Kevin. On one level he seems to be an okay guy but on another, he comes off as a bit of an idiot. Why? Because to prove arguments, he suggests … Continue reading
“What this bill does is it would authorize a study to look at enclosing the chamber, the gallery chamber, with Plexiglas so that somebody can’t throw a bomb down on the floor and kill a lot of us,” Burton told the Rules Committee Thursday. Continue reading
Fox News’ Greg Gutfeld — host of Fox’s “Red Eye” (more aptly named “Brown Eye” by virtue of the waste Gutfeld emits through it, ) chose to crawl up our ally, Canada’s ass, in a 4-minute segment engaging a dubious panel of what, “experts?”…hardly; intellectuals?, nope; government officials?, absolutely not. Exactly what the hell are these guys and why should America care about these scurrilous, absurd opinions? You tell me. Continue reading