rRatza Fraz. on Kent State University, May 4,… “Manifest Destiny”… on American Exceptionalism: Manif… Roy B Fan on ROY BUCHANAN – THE MESSI… online blogging jobs on Michael Jackson, The Media, De… blogging jobs online on If Women Are This Tough, Why A…
- "What is Money?" By Mike Schaefer
- Commit for Change: What's Your Pledge?
- Health Care: Dems Cave to Minority Pressure
- 1-800 "Bite Me": Why I Hate Cell Phones
- Hannity, Moore and Jesus?
- Big, Salty Pretzels and Lent
- WI GOPer Lives Outside District with Mistress (Says Wife)
- Rand Paul: Lose the NRC
- Dear Diary, What a Day It's Been.
- An Open Cover Letter to AIG
Tag Archives: “Medusa”
Former child prodigy Joe Bonomassa cut his teeth on blues/rock, playing Stevie Ray Vaughn licks by age 7. B.B. King heard him early and was bowled over. By the time he was 12, Bonomassa was opening B.B. King shows, subsequently touring with Buddy Guy, Foreigner, Robert Cray, Stephen Stills, Joe Cocker, Gregg Allman and in 2009 played a stunner of a show at London’s Royal Albert Hall with special guest Eric Clapton. Continue reading