rRatza Fraz. on Kent State University, May 4,… “Manifest Destiny”… on American Exceptionalism: Manif… Roy B Fan on ROY BUCHANAN – THE MESSI… online blogging jobs on Michael Jackson, The Media, De… blogging jobs online on If Women Are This Tough, Why A…
- The Back Corset
- Livin' on the Edge: Cheerleaders
- Sinking Like a Stone: Family Home Values
- CNN's Cooper: "It's Hard to Talk When You're`Tea-Bagging'"
- Joe Cocker Woodstock Translation
- Study Confirms That a Significant Number of Americans Are Clueless
- Kings Die at 50: Billy Mays and Michael Jackson
- Friday Night Concert Clip: Al Jarreau "Take Five"
- Say it Ain't So, Joe: Wurzlebacher Dissed by P-Town Plumbers
- New Hampshire GOP hate merchant (aka legislator) tags bishop as 'pedophile pimp'
Tag Archives: rednecks
State trees, state birds, state flowers, state songs, states celebrate their histories, heritage, values, economies and much moreby designating special things to differentiates them and makes them special. Utah recently became the first to add a handgun to its identity. Redneck crackers. Continue reading
Confidential sources report the America’s 44th president, Barack Hussein Obama wasn’t born at all. Continue reading
Hmmm. Speaking of racist Republicans, here’s a freebie. Caught it as I wrote Episode 2. This isn’t an episode in my series. These are just Joe Blows, blowin’ my mind.
It just jumped up and bit me. Check out the comments. We have met the enemy and it is US. Continue reading
These “Sons and Daughters of Reagan” (SDAR) “laugh out loud” when some self-possessed simpleton refers to blacks as “coons”. COONS! Holy freaking’ LOL!!!!! Ya gotta’ love COONS! It’s SO 1963!!! Life was simpler then. The violence, the lynchings. Would that we could only turn back time to when white was right and the jungle bunnies knew their places. Continue reading
“What this bill does is it would authorize a study to look at enclosing the chamber, the gallery chamber, with Plexiglas so that somebody can’t throw a bomb down on the floor and kill a lot of us,” Burton told the Rules Committee Thursday. Continue reading