rRatza Fraz. on Kent State University, May 4,… “Manifest Destiny”… on American Exceptionalism: Manif… Roy B Fan on ROY BUCHANAN – THE MESSI… online blogging jobs on Michael Jackson, The Media, De… blogging jobs online on If Women Are This Tough, Why A…
- Warren, Ohio: Police, The Secret Service and Nixon's Parade Route
- NEWS? We Don't Need No Stinkin' NEWS!
- I Want to Go to CUBA!!!
- Is Bigger Better?
- Dear Diary, What a Day It's Been.
- Commit for Change: What's Your Pledge?
- Screaming Headless Torsos: Vinnie
- Foreclosures Peak: This Old House Is Not a Home
- Murder, Lost Innocence and John Coltrane's "Alabama"
- Baaa Baaa Bachman: Minnesota's "Black Sheep"
Tag Archives: Rush Limbaugh
Here are your compassionate conservatives reveling in Japan’s horror. These are some heartless bastards… Continue reading
I’ve been trying to abstain from writing about things apt to appear ad nauseum elsewhere but try as I might, can’t leave this alone. Even the right wing, not known for its exemplary compassion, should be running with the bulls … Continue reading
Ed Schultz, one of the original liberal talkers, suffered through many years of accusations by right-wing naysayers droning that the liberal talk format was simply not viable. No one would support it, they said. Schultz doggedly pursued it, and it’s paying off. Mr Schultz will debut on MSNBC with his own program in the 6PM slot. Continue reading