rRatza Fraz. on Kent State University, May 4,… “Manifest Destiny”… on American Exceptionalism: Manif… Roy B Fan on ROY BUCHANAN – THE MESSI… online blogging jobs on Michael Jackson, The Media, De… blogging jobs online on If Women Are This Tough, Why A…
- Friday Night Concert Clip:Teddy Pendergrass
- God's Sacred Weed: Lay Off Michael Phelps
- The Reservoir... A Kind of Economic History -Mike Schaefer
- Economy: Worse Before Better in 2010
- Friday Night Concert Clip: Al Jarreau "Take Five"
- Savage Gets FREE Extended CNN Promo
- Postal Carrier Delivers More Than Mail
- Study Confirms That a Significant Number of Americans Are Clueless
- Friday Night Concert Clip: Duke, Ritenour, Miller, Coliuata "It's On"
- Merrill Lynch Uses TARP $ to Reward Losers
Tag Archives: street
For years I hated pennies… I once collected them. I used to examine every penny, looking for an “Indian Head.” Copper became expensive and I felt pennies waste copper. As much as I loved pennies as a child, relishing “penny” … Continue reading
As I listened to CNN yesterday I heard about a rolling shelter that provides homeless with a weather-resistant, portable place to sleep. On wheels, the “EDAR,” (acronym for “Everybody Needs A Roof”) provides comfortable, durable protection from the elements. Continue reading
All those years of Bush-buried bad news, focusing on housing starts and mortgage sales propped up by liar loans encouraged by under regulated banks that once pushed the market to unprecedented highs ended abruptly when the house of cards collapsed. And now, the truth hurts. Continue reading
Ohio Congresswoman Marcy Kaptur gives residents who face eviction to stay put. She support a tactic called “produce the note,” in which residents say they won’t move out unless the owner can produce evidence of ownership for the property in question. Continue reading