rRatza Fraz. on Kent State University, May 4,… “Manifest Destiny”… on American Exceptionalism: Manif… Roy B Fan on ROY BUCHANAN – THE MESSI… online blogging jobs on Michael Jackson, The Media, De… blogging jobs online on If Women Are This Tough, Why A…
- GREATEST THREAT TO AMERICA: "Liberal Media Bias"
- "What is Money?" By Mike Schaefer
- Gentle Giant Announces Reunion Show
- Friday Night Concert Clip: Argent
- Legalized Pot=Less Violence: Some Legislators Soften
- Sinking Like a Stone: Family Home Values
- IMPEACH While There's Still (Barely) Time
- "Birther" Nimrods Officially Denied by Court
- Wells Fargo: SubPrime "Ghetto Loans" to "Mud People"
- The Middle East Sucks
Tag Archives: White people
Mississippi first etched itself into my psyche as a focal point of the American Civil Rights Movement, in which racist whites fought long and hard to thwart progress, seemingly denying the outcome of the American Civil War; terrorizing, murdering and blocking any and all effort to drag it, scratching and clawing into compliance with national law, including America’s founding documents. Continue reading