rRatza Fraz. on Kent State University, May 4,… “Manifest Destiny”… on American Exceptionalism: Manif… Roy B Fan on ROY BUCHANAN – THE MESSI… online blogging jobs on Michael Jackson, The Media, De… blogging jobs online on If Women Are This Tough, Why A…
- The Back Corset
- Livin' on the Edge: Cheerleaders
- Sinking Like a Stone: Family Home Values
- CNN's Cooper: "It's Hard to Talk When You're`Tea-Bagging'"
- Joe Cocker Woodstock Translation
- Study Confirms That a Significant Number of Americans Are Clueless
- Kings Die at 50: Billy Mays and Michael Jackson
- Friday Night Concert Clip: Al Jarreau "Take Five"
- Say it Ain't So, Joe: Wurzlebacher Dissed by P-Town Plumbers
- New Hampshire GOP hate merchant (aka legislator) tags bishop as 'pedophile pimp'
Tag Archives: White people
Mississippi first etched itself into my psyche as a focal point of the American Civil Rights Movement, in which racist whites fought long and hard to thwart progress, seemingly denying the outcome of the American Civil War; terrorizing, murdering and blocking any and all effort to drag it, scratching and clawing into compliance with national law, including America’s founding documents. Continue reading