rRatza Fraz. on Kent State University, May 4,… “Manifest Destiny”… on American Exceptionalism: Manif… Roy B Fan on ROY BUCHANAN – THE MESSI… online blogging jobs on Michael Jackson, The Media, De… blogging jobs online on If Women Are This Tough, Why A…
- Warren, Ohio: Police, The Secret Service and Nixon's Parade Route
- NEWS? We Don't Need No Stinkin' NEWS!
- I Want to Go to CUBA!!!
- Is Bigger Better?
- Dear Diary, What a Day It's Been.
- Commit for Change: What's Your Pledge?
- Screaming Headless Torsos: Vinnie
- Foreclosures Peak: This Old House Is Not a Home
- Murder, Lost Innocence and John Coltrane's "Alabama"
- Baaa Baaa Bachman: Minnesota's "Black Sheep"
Tag Archives: Whoopi Goldberg
Every time I mow my lawn I run over countless organisms of higher purpose and intellect than Glenn Beck. I once noticed one in my wake a row over. It was small and furry. I thought it a mouse, but it wasn’t. I never figured out what it was but it appeared mammalian. Being lifeless, I offered a quick prayer, crossed myself and tossed it into a bush. Continue reading